Tucson FSBO Headaches
You see homes in Tucson for sale by owner all the time. Does that really work? Are Tucson Homes for sale by owner really selling in today's confusing market? Yes, some of them are, but you really have to know what you're doing.
If you are thinking about trying the Tucson Home For Sale By Owner route, you might want to look over this partial list of common problems experienced by others in our area.
1. Window shoppers are not serious about looking for a Tucson Home but actually use it as a form of entertainment or as a hobby looking for decorating ideas.
2. People stopping by at all hours of day & night (with little or no notice) to see your Tucson for sale by owner home because it is convenient for them can be really annoying and inconvenient for an owner.
3. Incorrectly pricing your Tucson home can be very costly. Either you leave money on the table or it never sells because it is priced too high.
4. Do you really know how to qualify buyers for your home?
5. There can be serious safety consequences of letting strangers in your home. Are you Safe? Are your belongings Safe?
6. Realtors Negotiate with buyers and Sellers every day. Are you really qualified to negotiate the sale of your home?
7. Do you know everything that needs to be done. There are literally dozens of forms, documents and disclosures necessary to fully protect you as a seller. Sometimes lawsuits can come back years later if the documents are not all in order.
8. The buyers will Always try to negotiate you down because they know you are not paying a realtor.
9. Many Buyers don't like to deal directly with owners. They want the security of having professional representing them and negotiating in their behalf.
10. Statistics show that approximately 80% of "For Sale By Owners" eventually give up and list with a realtor anyway.
Experienced by Tucson For Sale by Owners
If you have questions about Fsbo's in Tucson or any Tucson Homes for Sale,
Email Brenda or call her Today at 520-918-5968
Return to Tucson Real Estate Home Page
Copyright ©1999-2016 All Rights Reserved