Tucson Real Estate
1. Property taxes and qualified home interest are deductible on an individual's federal income tax return.
2. A homeowner can exclude up to $500,000 of capital gain if married and filing jointly or up to $250,000 if single or filing separately. The home must have been the taxpayer's principal residence for the previous two years.
3. Almost all offers to purchase a home in Tucson require that a Loan Status Report be submitted with the offer. Your Realtor or Lender can assist you in obtaining that document.
4. The majority of the time a Tucson REALTOR can show you any home whether it is listed with a company, a builder, or even a For Sale by Owner.
5. A Tucson New Home builder will not charge you extra if you use a realtor to represent you in your purchase. Use a Realtor so you have somebody on your side!
6. Working through a REALTOR to purchase a For Sale by Owner can be very advantageous because someone will be looking out for your best interests.
7. As the Home Buyer you are Entitled to do Any and All Home Inspections that you desire when you purchase a home in Tucson. You should be sure to avail yourself of this right.
8. A Home Warrantee can provide coverage for selected items such as central heat and air conditioning, interior plumbing, built-in appliances, pool equipment, and other things. Ask for it! If the seller is not providing this coverage, you can purchase it yourself.
9. Not all Tucson Realtors are created alike. Use the one that best fits your needs and who you have confidence in. Buying a Tucson home is a major purchase, use an expert.
10. Carefully evaluate any Realtors Credentials, Experience and Track Record. Ask how many homes in Tucson they have sold in the past year, get to know them. Chose the best qualified realtor you can find to represent you.
11. Ask the REALTOR for a list of buyers that he or she has helped. Call several names to verify that you'll receive good service.
12. Ask the REALTOR who he or she is representing in the transaction. The good ones will explain this to you right up front.
12 Things Tucson Home Buyers Should Know
If you have questions about buying Property in Tucson or any Tucson Homes for Sale,
Email Brenda or call her Today at 520-918-5968
Return to Tucson Real Estate Home Page
Copyright ©1999-2016 All Rights Reserved