Tucson Home Seller
If you are Moving from Tucson you can save a substantial amount of money by packing your own household goods. To insure the safety for your belongings, care should be undertaken to pack properly.
1. Always use strong containers, in good condition, that can be sealed with strapping tape. These can be purchased locally any office supply store, Costco or from almost any Tucson Moving company.
2. Keep in mind what the box will weigh after it is loaded. 40 to 50 pounds should be considered the maximum. You'll have to move these puppy's around too!
3. Empty spaces in boxes should be filled with crumpled newspaper or bubble wrap to keep your belongings from shifting in transit.
4. Your Books should be stacked on end and generally in smaller boxes than other things due to their weight.
5. Label each box after packing, so the movers will know which room to put it in and to help you to figure out which ones need to be opened first.
6. Remove all your breakables from drawers and pack them separately before moving furniture.
7. Don't pack your valuables such as jewelry, collections, checks or savings books.
8. Packing takes longer than you expect so allow plenty of time. Pack items that aren't frequently used first and unpack them last.
9. If you organize your packing for your move from Tucson and follow these simple steps you will save hours of time and frustration in the long run.
Tips on Packing for your Move from Tucson
If you have any Questions about Packing for your Move From Tucson, or any Tucson Homes for Sale,
Email Brenda or call her Today at 520-918-5968
Return to Tucson Real Estate Home Page
Copyright ©1999-2016 All Rights Reserved